My gig not active for search result

troyetrisha

Question

I am level one seller, my gig was denied a few days ago, the i am trying to make a new gig, but my gig isn’t coming up in search result. I have tried making gigs several Times, but none of my gigs came up in this search result. How do i solve this Problem? 

Edited by troyetrisha
  • Like 4

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, troyetrisha said:

I am level one seller, my gig was denied a few days ago, the i am trying to make a new gig, but my gig isn’t coming up in search result. I have tried making gigs several Times, but none of my gigs came up in this search result. How do i solve this Problem? 

If your gigs are approved and online, it will show up in search results after a while. It might take a little bit of time after you've made your gig. Also, remember that it can be difficult to find your own gig in search results. Easy to miss a gig when you're browsing through thousands of gigs. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

First of all you need to active your gig. If you publish your gig but the status still showing inactive then you might take help from resulation center.

After activating your gig, Gig will be available on search result. Although it might take some time.

Don't worry if your gig have enough keywords and standard description then fiverr algorithms catch up your gig easily.

Thanks and keep patience 🥰

• Like 3