can one gig order cancelations , affect my other gigs?

pro_devranjit

Question

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, pro_devranjit said:

can one gig order cancelations , affect my other gigs?

It does affect your entire account, but the impact does vary based on how many orders you have. It's one thing to cancel 1 order if you already had 100 orders the past 2 months. However, if you just had 5-10 orders, the impact is more significant. In the first situation, you will have a 1% cancellation rate. If you just had 10 orders, that's a 10% cancellation rate. Obviously the impact is drastic here, whereas the more orders you have, it's not as bad (but it still affects you).

• Like 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

@prographics912 Your relatively wrong here. if any order cancel then it will impact on entire account and gigs ranking also. You can see the best answer provided by @donnovan86 and explained how it will affect your profile stats. And we all know that if account stats drop significantly it will obviously impact on gigs too.

Order cancel mean it will leave an impact on profile either your or client or Fiverr CS cancel the order.

We understand that there are some cancellations that cannot be avoided and are no fault of the seller. Currently, your analytics will continue to reflect all cancellations and in the near future, this may be updated.

Please bear in mind that cancelation statistics are handled automatically, and the system will update the cancelation rate based on our criteria. We recommend you check your analytics section to confirm.

(States dropped 4%)

• Like 7

14 hours ago, prographics912 said:

If support agent cancel your order, they ensure that it will not impact on account’s statistics.

Not always. It depends if the rules allow them to do that. Most of the time orders canceled by customer support will affect your statistics. The only times when customer support cancels and it doesn't impact your stats are things like orders placed by mistake (and the buyer acknowledged that), buyer abuse, I also had one time when the buyer insulted me and wanted to cancel after using my work (shared with proof to customer support) or anything similar to that. If you want to cancel but the buyer doesn't, they might end up canceling but your stats get affected. So yeah.. going to customer support won't always result in a good result stats-wise.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 5