Hello

Hi it's me Asha from Bangladesh. I am a Logo and Brand Identity Designer Since 2018.Right now i m level one seller in Fiverr. Please give me tips how can i improve my business here.

Thanks in Advance.

Edited by ashaahmed
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, laibakhan216 said:

Hello Asha, I Advised you. You need Online on Desktop must Refresh page after 2 to 3 minutes. it's important.

This is terrible advice. You can stay offline and still receive orders. Download the mobile app and you can respond to any inquiries in a timely manner.

Asha, feel free to read the post below. Its an excellent guide.

• Like 10
  • Up 5

38 minutes ago, laibakhan216 said:

Hi Asha, This is not terrible advice. I have experienced. For Example Clients come on fiver and Search Web Developers. the client does not stay a long time for you. The client looks for online web developers. their replay quickly. Chance up to you get the order. And Fiver Always promotes Online freelancers. This is Deep Optimization.  I hope you understand.

Hello, Laiba Khan216

Asha asked "Please give me tips how can i improve my business here." and that's your tip?

Your last delivery was 26 days ago and you have 1 review. How has your tip worked for you so far in improving your own business?

Yes some buyers may look for online sellers but it is clear that it doesn't guarantee business more than following the (better) tips mentioned in the thread I shared earlier.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 6:18 PM, theratypist said:

Hello, Laiba Khan216

Asha asked "Please give me tips how can i improve my business here." and that's your tip?

Your last delivery was 26 days ago and you have 1 review. How has your tip worked for you so far in improving your own business?

Yes some buyers may look for online sellers but it is clear that it doesn't guarantee business more than following the (better) tips mentioned in the thread I shared earlier.

Hi Asha, I am not telling you you are wrong. I am just telling you. This is better.  I have already shared my experienced. I am always following these Tips. your opinion is best but offline opinion is wrong from my side. this tip is for people whose not getting orders. I hope you understand. Thanks.😇

Regard 

Laiba Khan

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, laibakhan216 said:

Hi Asha, I am not telling you you are wrong. I am just telling you. This is better.  I have already shared my experienced. I am always following these Tips. your opinion is best but offline opinion is wrong from my side. this tip is for people whose not getting orders. I hope you understand. Thanks.😇

Regard 

Laiba Khan

I don't know why you're talking to Asha when I'm the one who replied to you. Okay, suit yourself. Goodluck with staying online and refreshing the page every 2-3 minutes.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 6:34 AM, laibakhan216 said:

And Fiver Always promotes Online freelancers.

Y40.gif.dbb708a2df0f16679a608eca868e2aa4.gif

Fiverr promotes the sellers most who make Fiverr money, not those who hang out online.

Plus, there is no need to refresh the page. If your notifications are set appropriately, Fiverr will send you a text message or email as soon as a buyer contacts you! And it is a well-known bug that all sellers appear to be online even when they are not

On 7/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, spaintranslator said:

I am almost never online and still getting orders... just saying...

Same here. I check in when I get an email notification that I have a message or an order. When a buyer contacts me while I am asleep, they always wait for me to reply and make an offer.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 7/12/2022 at 3:42 AM, vickiespencer said:

Y40.gif.dbb708a2df0f16679a608eca868e2aa4.gif

Fiverr promotes the sellers most who make Fiverr money, not those who hang out online.

Plus, there is no need to refresh the page. If your notifications are set appropriately, Fiverr will send you a text message or email as soon as a buyer contacts you! And it is a well-known bug that all sellers appear to be online even when they are not

Same here. I check in when I get an email notification that I have a message or an order. When a buyer contacts me while I am asleep, they always wait for me to reply and make an offer.

Hi.. I think You don't Read Carefully. This is deep optimization So some peoples understand. Thanks. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, laibakhan216 said:

Hi.. I think You don't Read Carefully. This is deep optimization So some peoples understand. Thanks. 

There is no deep optimization happening if you have not received a new order in the last month..... Think about it, why is the tip not working anymore?

• Like 5
  • Up 1