Pausing the gig and its effect on ranking

mister_100

Hi Fiverr Community 
My fiverr gigs have different niches as i am offering different skill. Now i want to Rank that gig i am expert in. Should i Pause other gigs and by doing this is it possible that targeted gig get ranked??

Your suggestions on it will be appreciated  

Thanks

Looking forward from 

@fiverr_admin

and  fiverr_community

• Like 11
  • Confused 2
  • Up 2

Hello sir!

It's good to know that we are having multi talented people here. I suppose if you are narrowing down your to your expertise then pausing the gigs might be a good option. But, it will definitely affects the gig rankings you paused. However, by focusing on the gig you want, it will definitely lead to great experience and results. 

One suggestion I wanna put through is find someone who is expert in those gig niches you intend to pause. Just outsource all the work. This will be better for you and other buyers too.

Thank you

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 2

3 hours ago, iamattique said:

Hello sir!

It's good to know that we are having multi talented people here. I suppose if you are narrowing down your to your expertise then pausing the gigs might be a good option. But, it will definitely affects the gig rankings you paused. However, by focusing on the gig you want, it will definitely lead to great experience and results. 

One suggestion I wanna put through is find someone who is expert in those gig niches you intend to pause. Just outsource all the work. This will be better for you and other buyers too.

Thank you

whats the best strategy to come back after a long hiatus ? same gig (dont want to create a new one)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, personalbruno said:

whats the best strategy to come back after a long hiatus ? same gig (dont want to create a new one)

Market yourself in the industry of potential buyers. Try to align the gig key features to the current market scenario as a lot would change after a long hiatus. 

• Like 4