I am new to Fiverr, so reaching out to everyone out there

21 minutes ago, gremlinweb said:

Luck and Hard work both are essential for success.

Luck is not essential for success. Successful businesses are not built on a foundation of luck. Hard work, yes, luck, no. Luck is a bonus. Some people have it, while other people do not. You don't have to be lucky to be successful. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

On 7/10/2022 at 2:57 PM, jonbaas said:

Luck is not essential for success. Successful businesses are not built on a foundation of luck. Hard work, yes, luck, no. Luck is a bonus. Some people have it, while other people do not. You don't have to be lucky to be successful. 

Luck is like Salt in food. It give food taste. Without hardwok there - luck will not help you at all. 

This is why when someone wins a lottery, they loose money as quickly it comes in. Business are built on hardwork + strategy. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, gremlinweb said:

Luck is like Salt in food. It give food taste. Without hardwok there - luck will not help you at all. 

Luck is a concept completely external to anyone, meaning, you cannot control luck, therefore, expecting it to be an essential part of a success strategy is foolish and impractical. Luck does not build businesses. Luck is a bonus to those who are blessed with it.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, rahi003 said:

Awesome, you're welcome 🙂 !!

Thanks! I have started to get some buyers request and a conversion has already started with a potential client. 

I have also started to advertise my service in this Fiverr thread:

• Like 7