I am new to Fiverr, so reaching out to everyone out there

Hey, 

I have never thought of getting onto Fiverr. I might have been a bit late to the world of Fiverr and other platforms. But, I guess it is better late than never. 

I own and run Sterling Global. We have been instrumental to transform and help companies to grow during the slowdown that the pandemic created. We have been instrumental to grow business from scratch to multi-million dollars. I have been working with various industries like EduTech, Fashion, Technology, Data Centers, and others. 

Whether you want to start a business, understand your market, enter new markets or increase your sales channels, I am confident that the many years of my past experiences can help you avoid some costly mistakes and fast-track you to success.

Objective for me on being here is to see how I can use my experience and help business of all size grow.

• Like 32
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, alifshah01 said:

Welcome to the forum.😍

20 hours ago, prova8 said:

Welcome to the community. Best of luck!!

19 hours ago, alamin_12 said:

Welcome to fiverr community, Best of luck dear🥰

19 hours ago, dev_jaed_hassan said:

Welcome to Fiverr forum.🌼

18 hours ago, mamonurbabu said:

Welcome to forum 

Thank you for such a welcome!

8 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Welcome to the Fiverr. All the best.

Hi, Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to my success on Fiverr!

5 hours ago, niazseopro said:

Welcome to fiverr and good luck 

I'm so happy to be a part of the Fiverr community! I can't wait to get started on the platform and begin my journey as a successful seller. Thank you so much for your warm welcome. It really made me feel at home. I hope we can continue to collaborate in the future.

• Like 15
  • Up 2