Can I withdraw using a Revolut card or account?

reyonop

Question

I have some money in my Fiverr account and would like to withdraw I do not have a Paypal and instead have a Revolut account and Revolut debit/credit account, Is there any way to withdraw my Fiverr Balance into my Revolut account, and if not if I could just create a paypal and link my Revolut card there and pay with that.

• Like 12

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, reyonop said:

I have some money in my Fiverr account and would like to withdraw I do not have a Paypal and instead have a Revolut account and Revolut debit/credit account, Is there any way to withdraw my Fiverr Balance into my Revolut account, and if not if I could just create a paypal and link my Revolut card there and pay with that.

You only can use paypal or payoneer. You can't withdraw with any other payment methods 🙂

• Like 9

I recommend getting Paypal.  You can withdraw to Paypal and send the money directly to your Revolut card.

Simply add the card in your Paypal account, log in and transfer the funds from Paypal. Works like a charm. 

But the first step (From Fiverr to you) has to go via Paypal or Payoneer, like previously mentioned. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Congrats! 2