No order from fiver after 4 years

fahadharoon387

Hi everyone!
I signed up on Fiverr during 2018. After few days, I stopped operating the account due to no order, so i started job in local company .I revived my Fiverr about 6 months back and actively involved in Fiverr activities. But I became very disappointed for not getting even a single order. Although I had no choice except to revive and use my initiI’ll be immensely grateful if I get good advices on this crucial issue.Thank you

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fahadharoon387 said:

revived my Fiverr about 6 months back and actively involved in Fiverr activities.

What fiverr activities are you referring to? 

Data entry, email marketing etc gigs flooded fiverr marketplace. If you indeed have degree in marketing then you should know what to do to attract audience otherwise you saying that you have years experience in that and yet not able to attract your own clients doesn’t really look good. Data entry is the lowest skill there can be. It’s very rare that nowadays someone will have so many jobs for data entry especially taking into account thousands of other sellers offering the same. 

Offer something really unique and something that you can prove your skills at and clients will want to buy from you 

• Like 3
  • Up 2