Can I send invite link to my potential client outside the Fiverr?

rodion_22

Question

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, rodion_22 said:

Can I send an invitation link to a potential client outside the Fiverr to that the client can find me and order my service?

If I'm understanding this correctly you want the share the link of your gig to someone who doesn't have Fiverr (and is a potential client) so that they can make an order on your gig? 

Yes, that's fine. Just don't be spamming your link to people.

24 minutes ago, theratypist said:

If I'm understanding this correctly you want the share the link of your gig to someone who doesn't have Fiverr (and is a potential client) so that they can make an order on your gig? 

Not certainly in that way. Invite (refer) link actually

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

What is a refer link? You mean the referral program? You can read the mechanics of that below.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016139438-Referral-Program

Yes, referral program. This link is called Invite link

2022-05-30_21-02-30.png.5a6b2f51e9138c0db91afe36d812a70c.png

I read the terms, but I did not find the answer to the question of whether it is possible to invite buyers who will make a purchase specifically from me.

2 minutes ago, rodion_22 said:

I read the terms, but I did not find the answer to the question of whether it is possible to invite buyers who will make a purchase specifically from me.

That's an interesting point. It just mentions in general a "purchase" so I would think it means any purchase. It might be best to get an official statement from Fiverr Support (support@fiverr.com), as the forum is filled with buyers and sellers. Staff doesn't actively read threads here. 

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

That's an interesting point. It just mentions in general a "purchase" so I would think it means any purchase. It might be best to get an official statement from Fiverr Support (support@fiverr.com), as the forum is filled with buyers and sellers. Staff doesn't actively read threads here. 

I was sure that this question is already known to everyone, so I decided to clarify it on the forum.
Thank you for your time 🙂

Archived