I am still not making sales ,😥

jude_royals

On 5/1/2022 at 7:46 AM, jude_royals said:

I am in the video editing nitch

Since your gig is about video editing it might be better if your gig was in the Video & Animation->Video Editing subcategory instead of Video & Animation->Other. Though there are over 54,000 other gigs in Video Editing so lots of competition.

In your gig it might be better if the package descriptions weren't all in upper case. Also maybe compare your pricing to similar gigs in the video editing section. It might be your gig is a bit high priced per minute of delivered video compared to similar gigs.  Maybe some might want a bit longer than 1 minute 30 secs for the delivered video.

The title could be changed. Saying "I will video edit your content youtube..." isn't really that clear.

In the gig video maybe the glitch effect around 17 secs in could be changed to a different effect.

In the description/FAQ you don't mention what resolution videos you edit/deliver.

Since there's lots of competition it might be better to create other gigs too of things you're skilled in. Plus like suggested, you could send offers to buyer requests that you'd be able to do well.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Since your gig is about video editing it might be better if your gig was in the Video & Animation->Video Editing subcategory instead of Video & Animation->Other. Though there are over 54,000 other gigs in Video Editing so lots of competition.

In your gig it might be better if the package descriptions weren't all in upper case. Also maybe compare your pricing to similar gigs in the video editing section. It might be your gig is a bit high priced per minute of delivered video compared to similar gigs.  Maybe some might want a bit longer than 1 minute 30 secs for the delivered video.

The title could be changed. Saying "I will video edit your content youtube..." isn't really that clear.

In the gig video maybe the glitch effect around 17 secs in could be changed to a different effect.

In the description/FAQ you don't mention what resolution videos you edit/deliver.

Since there's lots of competition it might be better to create other gigs too of things you're skilled in. Plus like suggested, you could send offers to buyer requests that you'd be able to do well.

This is helpful. Thank you Soo much 

• Like 2