Client is online but not accepting order

zeeshan_iqbal

Question

I have successfuly completed the client requirments and dilivered the work. The issue is that client is not accpeting the work nor he is dicussing something in chat despite the fact that he remains online. I am confused that will he rate the work because every seller needs positive ratings. 

6 answers to this question

The order will auto-accept in 3 days. If they are online and haven't complained/made comments about the delivery, it is safe to assume they are happy with it and have moved on. They aren't under any obligation to leave a rating for you either, so i'd focus instead on any other orders or attracting new buyers.

Guest lloydsolutions
27 minutes ago, zeeshan_iqbal said:

I am confused that will he rate the work because every seller needs positive ratings. 

As soon as a buyer accepts your delivery, it's marked as "completed." If the buyer neither accepts nor rejects your order, it's automatically marked as "completed" 3 days after the delivery's due date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

It is up to a buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Always best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

Hi, Friend how are you. The order will be automatically be completed within 3 days, If the buyer don't complete the order and If you want to personally complete the order with a good review then You can communicate with the client by telling him what he need more and let you know about If he is satisfied or not.

Thanks, JerryGraphicx Official

12 hours ago, zeeshan_iqbal said:

I am confused that will he rate the work because every seller needs positive ratings. 

Buyers come to Fiverr to get the work done, not to leave positive ratings to sellers. If they want to leave a review, they will, but if not, it's their right.

Archived