Fiverr GIG Promotion

specifpro

3 hours ago, specifpro said:

I need to know your experience regarding Fiverr gig promotion. 

I had not a good experience. I gave $2USD daily budget for the promotion but do not receive any order. 

Your suggestion will be appreciated. 

Fiverr gig promotion. This is a very good way to gig rankings. First, my gig promotion had not to work. but after some months later, it works, I have been getting orders from Fiverr gig promotion. So I think if you have patience, you will definitely get the job. Also Fiverr give you 10 dollar free for it. so spend it for your gig promotion. 

On 4/16/2022 at 2:36 AM, dollyhuque said:

Fiverr gig promotion. This is a very good way to gig rankings. First, my gig promotion had not to work. but after some months later, it works, I have been getting orders from Fiverr gig promotion. So I think if you have patience, you will definitely get the job. Also Fiverr give you 10 dollar free for it. so spend it for your gig promotion. 

Thank you.I am on it

Gig promotions may not give you orders as soon as you start doing them. And if it takes time, don't worry much because you may spend $20 on promotions without getting an order - only to get one that pays you $50. In that case, you would have gained $30. In the end, it's all worth it. This is business after all - you got to invest something to get something out.

Archived