How can we rank our gig on first pages in best selling on fiverr ?

perri_edward

Question

8 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions
45 minutes ago, perri_edward said:

What you guys think which criteria fiverr uses to show gigs on first pages in best selling  category.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

What lloyd mentioned is definitely true. I would add just one thing to that list.

I recently had a meeting with my Fiverr Success Manager and there is one more thing which is extremely important when it comes to your gig success and being selected as a Top Rated Seller.

It's the private rating which customers give you after giving you the public rating. A 5.0 rated gig could rank lower than a 4.9 gig if the hidden rating on that 5.0 gig are bad. A seller with 1000 completed orders might not be promoted to Top Rated, while a buyer with 300 completed orders and better hidden statistics could.

Exceptional communication with your customers is key.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

Just now, lloydsolutions said:

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

Thank you. Its really helpful. 

• Like 13

On 4/16/2022 at 7:38 AM, mt_dev said:

What lloyd mentioned is definitely true. I would add just one thing to that list.

I recently had a meeting with my Fiverr Success Manager and there is one more thing which is extremely important when it comes to your gig success and being selected as a Top Rated Seller.

It's the private rating which customers give you after giving you the public rating. A 5.0 rated gig could rank lower than a 4.9 gig if the hidden rating on that 5.0 gig are bad. A seller with 1000 completed orders might not be promoted to Top Rated, while a buyer with 300 completed orders and better hidden statistics could.

On 4/16/2022 at 7:38 AM, mt_dev said:

Exceptional communication with your customers is 

I do not understand why client gives 5 rating publicly and 2 stars rating on private feedback?

• Like 8

On 4/15/2022 at 5:34 PM, lloydsolutions said:

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness

Thank so much for your tips

• Like 8

7 hours ago, mt_dev said:

Thank you brother. Its really helpful for me.

• Like 10