Long Time I can't getting any order

nasimamom

1 hour ago, nasimamom said:

gig not ranking almost 1 years

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

1 hour ago, nasimamom said:

almost 3 month plus i can't getting any order , what's my problems i can't found.

You don't have any work, because you are not connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you. Sitting around, waiting for orders, is not how proactive sellers gain orders.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:20 AM, jonbaas said:

There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

You don't have any work, because you are not connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you. Sitting around, waiting for orders, is not how proactive sellers gain orders.

Any tips how you do promote yourself 🙂

I'd be delighted to respond to this issue since I've had the delightful experience of receiving a wide range of orders on Fiverr, some of which have been in the four-figure area, which is a fantastic thing.

1. Make an effort to publicise your gig on social media so that people may learn more about your services.
  2. Try to engage with local clients on Fiverr to keep the orders coming in.
  3. Send out buyer enquiries on a regular basis.
  4. Try to include keywords with a low level of competition.
  5. Make a different gig with a very specific topic and low-competition keywords.

2 hours ago, shahzad79211 said:

I'd be delighted to respond to this issue since I've had the delightful experience of receiving a wide range of orders on Fiverr, some of which have been in the four-figure area, which is a fantastic thing.

1. Make an effort to publicise your gig on social media so that people may learn more about your services.
  2. Try to engage with local clients on Fiverr to keep the orders coming in.
  3. Send out buyer enquiries on a regular basis.
  4. Try to include keywords with a low level of competition.
  5. Make a different gig with a very specific topic and low-competition keywords.

Thanks, how do I do this one? "Send out buyer enquiries on a regular basis".
And also this one? "Try to engage with local clients on Fiverr to keep the orders coming in."

6 hours ago, saritkeren596 said:

Any tips how you do promote yourself 🙂

I don't share specifics on how I market my work and projects. Every seller's market and goals are different. What you need to do is research your target customers, undestand their needs and interests, and craft a service that solves the needs and problems of those target customers.

6 hours ago, saritkeren596 said:

I have no idea where to share my gig...

Well, where are your target customers located? Where do the people who need your services spend their time, or hang out? Those are the places you need to go to share your gig (without spamming!), interact with those customers, and build a following.

Archived