How to get more buyer request? What are the best tricks do you think you can share with me?

kabir_raihan

On 4/13/2022 at 5:28 AM, kabir_raihan said:

I have already created few gigs but I am getting very few buyer request in fact no buyer request a day. 

It is always contingent on the elements listed below.

When establishing the profile, how many keywords did you type and what keywords did you types

Fiverr also tracks your gig keywords to present you jobs/buyer requests that are relevant to your work

Another factor to consider is your gig level.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

How to write a buyer request?

How to write a buyer request, a new seller may not conscious about it. I am talking about some point and sharing with you. 🙂 

1. Do not just reply on what a buyer wants to do. Understand the requirements then try to give the way how you will fix it.

2. Use professional greetings. Like, you can't say 'hey bro!' What up!' or 'How's life' etc. Use rather Hi/Hello by mentioning their name if shows.

3. Do not write an essay. Be specific and concise. Always try to be straight forward and to the point.

4. Do not mention your bio data or your lots of gathered experiences. What a buyer can see is how you approach the problem a buyer mentions.

5. Do not share your personal contact info or portfolio link in buyer request. 

6. Never send same offer to the multiple buyer. Always write different type of buyer request to different buyers.

7. Do not copy paste buyer request form other or anywhere. Rather you can get some ideas how a buyer request to be written.

8. try to understand buyers requirements. A buyer always finds them who serves better and offer lowest budget from others. you should be more tricky on this.

There are so many tricks and techniques to send a perfect buyer request so that a buyer can be convinced. 

Let mention if there are other tips. 

Archived