how can I recognize the real buyer and can differentiate the scammers?

clarryseo89

Question

9 answers to this question

You can do your best by thinking, observing, deducing, and learning from your experiences. Common sense often helps, as well as listening to your gut feeling. You can't completely rule out ending up working for a scammer, there are stupid and smart scammers, and there may be no signs until it's too late. 

But as you say you recently saw many fake buyers, that means you can recognize at least many of them. Many are stupid enough that they are easy to recognize, that helps. 🙂 

On 4/11/2022 at 3:14 PM, miiila said:

You can do your best by thinking, observing, deducing, and learning from your experiences. Common sense often helps, as well as listening to your gut feeling. You can't completely rule out ending up working for a scammer, there are stupid and smart scammers, and there may be no signs until it's too late. 

But as you say you recently saw many fake buyers, that means you can recognize at least many of them. Many are stupid enough that they are easy to recognize, that helps. 🙂 

Yes I admit dear. Thanks

On 4/11/2022 at 10:45 PM, vickiespencer said:

Often scammers will ask you to contact them via email and attempt to get you to work for them outside of Fiverr. If you do and get caught you account wlll be removed.

So true! I faced the same but fortunately I could realize the things.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:55 PM, iconic_faysal said:

Counterfeit buyers or fraudsters can be noticed in various ways.
Some of the main ones are profile review and ID opening time.
Again they will offer you to work outside of Fiverr.

Yes, this is one kind of trick that they often apply. Thanks

Archived