My gig gets rejected because of the title, but the title is exactly what my gig is about.

dasenibass

Question

Hello, i write german lyrics for songs and the gig´s title is  "I will write german song lyrics for you".

But it gets rejected and the cause is "Your title may need a little help to comply with our terms" 

I have no idea what to change. Its exactly what my gig is, i write lyrics for songs in german.

Thanks in advance !

4 answers to this question

Hello there. No idea what issue the terms (of service) should take with your title, doesn't sound like anything that's not permitted... In case it's just worded weirdly, and they mean the Gig creation guidelines, check if everything is okay with that, like if you chose the correct category/subcategory, the title isn't too short/long, etc.

If you can't figure it out, you could ask support: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/ (There's "General Inquiries" somewhere in the drop-downs, if you can't find anything more fitting.)

I did change it. Multiple times, always another reason why they stopped the Gig. First the title, then the description, then the package description. I changed it as theys told me and now they deleted the whole Gig. They dont even say what i did wrong the last time.  I took a lot of time to perfect my gig. now its gone and they cant bring it back. This is just unfair. i really tried to do as they told me.

Archived