add delivery time to bulk orders

I think it's absurd that the platform doesn't add delivery time to a bulk order. 

If a customer is ordering the gig ten times separately I get one day for each order made, which means I have 10 days to complete all 10 orders.

If the same customer is ordering the gig ten times but as a bulk order I only get ONE DAY delivery. 

How does that make sense? I still need 10 days to finish 10 orders.

Could you please fix this? 

How do you manage when 10 buyers order in a single day??

Orders actually follow same process, either same buyer or different buyer.
In this case order limit feature is great to match the work capability and orders.

However, I can understand that every scenario is tough to handle.
But when Same buyer, then you can discuss your buyer with the difficulties and convince him to accept time extension (you can use resolution center to send him a time extension).

Either way you have to communicate with the seller and I know about talking to him/her about a extension of the delivery time, but I don't get why Fiverr doesn't add the delivery time to each order like it would be a separate order. 

It's just more work and more hassle to talk to the buyer and if you're unlucky he doesn't understand why or get's upset. If Fiverr would add the delivery time this would be one step less to worry about, because how on earth should I deliver more in the same amount of time given??

Archived