Gig performance and Buyer request.

Guest jahangir900

Question

Guest jahangir900

Hello There.

Please take a look on my query.

Nothing is working to get order since it's been 1 years or more.

i don't understand where is the problems.

Is my Gig impression and clicks well enough?

fiverr up help.png

Buyer Request.png

6 answers to this question

If you want to get the order on Fiverr, you have to send buyer request out ten times a day and share your gifts on social media and Fiverr must always be active. Is it good to share on social media especially you can share on twitter and LinkedIn printer good effect will read there is no such thing as bad effect

As your screenshot I see that you have enough impression but not enough click so you must change your thumbnail picture. I think it's not so attractive. So buyer are not interested to click. You should make it eye-catching so that buyer fell interested to click and when thay click Than possible to order gig. Best of luck

17 hours ago, jahangir900 said:

i don't understand where is the problems.

Why do you think there's a problem? Your gigs have hundreds of impressions, all of them have clicks, and you are getting orders. If you want to improve those metrics, improve your gig. Write better descriptions. Use catcher images. Market. Promote. YOU are the only person who can do anything to improve your gig metrics. If you want better metrics, try a few things -- experiment -- and see what results in the better metrics you seek.

Keep in mind too -- something I don't think you realize -- you are competing against thousands of other sellers who offer the same services you do. What do you think you can do to be better than those competitors. And yes, you're going to have to do some extensive research to figure out the answer.

Guest jahangir900

I am sharing my Gig on Linkedin and Twitter but not getting good results. 

In Twitter i have 500 followers but when i post there something it show only 20 to 30 people. 

my question is why all of them can't see?

The same is On Linkedin too.

20 hours ago, jahangir900 said:

I am sharing my Gig on Linkedin and Twitter but not getting good results

This is probably because those people are not your target customers.

In Twitter i have 500 followers

Just because you have social media followers, does not mean those people want to hire you. 

my question is why all of them can't see?

Because not all of them are active followers.

Archived