someone hacked my fiverr account

shehrozhussain7

Question

Hello Support Please check this issue fast someone hacked my fiverr account reason of apple id i have connect fiverr account in apple id someone hacked my apple id than he is changed the phone number than i have changed the email of fiverr and delete the recennt email from fiverr they placed order from account of 80$ because 80$ is remaining in my accountn they have customer support access and now they messsaging customer support to remove my payonner account i requested to fiverr team dont do anything i have my phone number attached with fiverr account i know the security question i have the national which i used to verify account please help somemone they are going to totally hacked my account if you want do phone verification security verification im from pakistan hacker from bangladesh please response fast

9 answers to this question

Support won't read or reply here, it's a peer to peer forum mostly.

Maybe send an email to support@fiverr.com from a device and email account that's not been compromised (perhaps set up a new one, if you're not sure), and explain the situation.

It's best to use punctuation and line breaks, paragraphs, so your text will be easier to read and understand for them.

Archived