What happens when a buyer left no review after work being delivered?

dean_a_plus

Question

I have been off Fiverr for over a year, and I had (and still have) 5 total reviews. All are 5 star except one, which was a 2 star. That 2 star review I believe hurt my chances of getting new orders since I started using back Fiverr. 

After 1 month, I finally got in contact with a buyer and was hoping this would be my best chance to get a good rating to give my profile a good impression on future buyers. We communicated and he placed his order, but since that I haven't heard from him. The order was automatically set as completed 3 days later. So I understand I'll still receive payment.

But what I would like to know is if the buyer doesn't leave a review, will my overall review just remain the same as it was prior to that order?

4 answers to this question

On 3/22/2022 at 1:07 AM, dean_a_plus said:

I have been off Fiverr for over a year, and I had (and still have) 5 total reviews. All are 5 star except one, which was a 2 star. That 2 star review I believe hurt my chances of getting new orders since I started using back Fiverr. 

After 1 month, I finally got in contact with a buyer and was hoping this would be my best chance to get a good rating to give my profile a good impression on future buyers. We communicated and he placed his order, but since that I haven't heard from him. The order was automatically set as completed 3 days later. So I understand I'll still receive payment.

But what I would like to know is if the buyer doesn't leave a review, will my overall review just remain the same as it was prior to that order?

If the buyer want to give you positive review then he can do it in a 10 days time frame. So you have to wait for seeing what happen and if the buyer don't give you any feedback then your account status remain same as the previous. But just one things you have to keep in mind that you don't ask for any kind of positive review or feedback from your buyer. 

If your buyer is happy with your work, there is a huge chance to get the review. I think you understand my point. 

If you have anything else to ask me, then you're welcome.

Thank you so much

Archived