#new seller: Can I do a video call with a client as a therapist?

temidada1

Question

Hello! I'm temi and I'm new on fiverr. I offer my services in a wide range but mostly in life coach and therapy. Successfully I have been getting orders but loosing them because I was unable to confirm an actual medium to connect with my clients, At first I thought I would be able to give therapy sessions on fiverr platform on just basic chats since on fiverr it is forbidden to include other social media apps for invites but it turned out that my clients wanted a video call/call sessions and because I didn't know how to provide that and also was trying to avoid issues with fiverr I basically lost these orders and so far there are many therapists who are successful on fiverr with their clients, I have no idea how. I just got another message from a prominent client asking if I do video calls, and I really don't want to miss this opportunity again, so please Let me know If there was a way to connect with my clients with the use of platforms like s***e anything calling related in a way I wont be crossing the boundaries of the fiverr platform, thanks! 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

If you're not sure it's always best to contact Customer Support just to be safe! But I believe it's okay to have Zoom calls for certain categories so I looked it up and found the ones below which includes your category;

If you're a seller with a Gig in one of the sub-categories below, you can initiate a video call from the Order page:

• App Design
  • Architecture & Interior Design
  • Astrology & Psychics
  • Book & eBook Writing
  • Business Consulting
  • Cooking Lessons
  • Craft Lessons
  • Customer Care
  • Dance Lessons
  • Financial Consulting
  • Fitness Lessons
  • Game development
  • Gaming
  • Industrial & Product Design
  • Legal Consulting
  • Life Coaching
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Mobile Apps
  • Online Coding Lessons
  • Online Language Lessons
  • Online Lessons
  • Online Music Lessons
  • Scriptwriting
  • Songwriters
  • QA & Review
  • Web Programming
  • Website Design
  • WordPress
  • Like 3

I don't know if you are still facing the problem or not but you can surely do zoom meetings or google meets etc. I have got therapy on fiverr and we did the sessions on zoom. We used to share the links and passcodes on the fiverr messages in fact. I have even shared my phone number with a couple trusted sellers. I don't there is any problem with anything as long as you place the order through fiverr. I have never personally used the in app video chat feature on fiverr but something like this has been added as well so, you can try it out as well. All the best. 👍

• Like 1