Account warning

hussames

i was providing discord chatting service and one day there was a seller and when my work done he said he is not satisfied and he didn't want to pay me and he reported me as well and with that all my gigs were removed i can't contact anyone and i can't create a gig it has been 20 days now when i sent an email to fiverr support all what they said is that i was providing services not allowed... and the report was because of unsatisfaid buyer is that logic? well they are 2k sellers are providing same service and i am the only one who get warned i don't know what to do guys i want to contact someone else who can help because the support didn't help and it felt like they are saying the same thing everytime if having the account information from the buyer was the problem please say it i don't know what was the wrong thing i was doing also the review of my account stil running without any respond please help guys.

Guest lloydsolutions
43 minutes ago, hussames said:

an email to fiverr support all what they said is that i was providing services not allowed..

Fiverr have clearly stated that they do not allow the service you are offering.

well they are 2k sellers are providing same service and i am the only one who get warned

It will only be a matter of time before their gigs are denied also.

the review of my account stil running without any respond please help guys.

Your account seems to have been restricted.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

On 3/5/2022 at 5:29 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

What kind of “chatting service”? And why on Discord? 

chatting in behalf of people so they can be whitelisted it's only done in discord because it's related to nfts

On 3/5/2022 at 6:42 AM, catwriter said:

You can't possibly know that. Fiverr removes forbidden services (and the sellers offering them) all the time, you just don't see it (because they've been removed).

no i saw some sellers they are rankin in the first pages and none of them removed 🙂 btw i was in the first page too just because i got reported so...

On 3/5/2022 at 5:59 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Fiverr have clearly stated that they do not allow the service you are offering. It will only be a matter of time before their gigs are denied also.

Your account seems to have been restricted.

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

okay thanks for all that so i just have to wait 90 days now well thanks again

2 hours ago, hussames said:

no i saw some sellers they are rankin in the first pages and none of them removed

They just haven't been caught yet.

You don't know how many sellers offering the same service were removed, because they're no longer there for you to see.

2 hours ago, hussames said:

just because i got reported so...

That's how you got caught.

5 hours ago, hussames said:

no i saw some sellers they are rankin in the first pages and none of them removed 🙂 btw i was in the first page too just because i got reported so...

Fiverr places new seller's gigs on the first pages to give them a boost for about a month. So perhaps that is why you were on the first page? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there i just wondering if my account will be back again because it’s been a month now and i can’t creat gigs or reply to any message 

the service was doing was to have buyers discord accounts and chat in there behalf do you think that was wrong the customer support said to me that ranking or leveling up discord servers is not allowed and i asked if chatting in behalf of people is normal and he said that there is no problem with that but my gig has been removed even if i was doing the chatting in behalf of people any help?

Guest lloydsolutions
8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Is the account disabled? What message did you receive from Fiverr?

This has all been addressed in the OP's previous post which they need to read again.

Archived