I saw similar graphics I ordered from another seller

kaikeninu

I ordered a graphic design in order for us to be free from copyright. After only few months, i saw the delivered graphics i bought from another seller. I dont know how was it possible.

Are graphic designers on Fiverr even allowed to do that? What’s the stand of Fiverr on this issue? I asked this here because Fiverr doesnt reply.

so sad that design was not custom made design also a free psd file. always try to make with your own style.

after that this type of designer will be confused and they will loss because he don't know how to make a perfect design. design has some standard you have to understand it 

Like :

*perfect color combination with logo design.

*perfect alignment,

*And a visual message. 

This is solution:)

just go seller profile and look there GIG quality just it. 

try to use your own logo color combination.  

fiver cant band then because first at all fiverr is online marketplace, there are many many virtual shop available.

just find your best service.

When seller submitter there work try to check. 

you have also another option. 3 days time fiverr return policy.

one bad review is also harmful for seller. 

you also have Byer personal review option. 

please I am really sorry if I said any negative issues. 

This is my personal opinion. 

Thanks 

have a nice day. 

57 minutes ago, kaikeninu said:

Are graphic designers on Fiverr even allowed to do that?

Absolutely not! 
If you opened a ticket with support so just wait for their reply but you definitely should specify that seller stole the design and attach links to other design and pictures of your design 

Secondly ask for a refund. Stealing designs is strictly forbidden on fiverr. However some incompetent sellers are still doing that and deserve to be banned right away 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 3:44 AM, kaikeninu said:

I ordered a graphic design in order for us to be free from copyright. After only few months, i saw the delivered graphics i bought from another seller. I dont know how was it possible.

Are graphic designers on Fiverr even allowed to do that? What’s the stand of Fiverr on this issue? I asked this here because Fiverr doesnt reply.

Hi, kaikeninu
I'm Benzbar from Fiverr.

We have strict copyrights rules in our community and we always work to enforce them. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they'll be happy to assist you with this. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Archived