Fiverr is stepping up to help Ukrainian Sellers & Buyers

williambryan392

I think that the 'News' part of the forum isn't as active as other parts so wanted to re-share a post put out by fiverr re Ukraine to raise its visibility. I think this deserves far more attention. Nice work fiverr for acknowledging the situation. If you're currently in Ukraine and need help re your orders you'll be given priority.

I'm from the UK but have spent a lot of time across Eastern Europe and am currently in Tbilisi, Georgia. Ukraine and Georgia are both beautiful parts of the world with immensely kind and welcoming people. Here's hoping for a quick end and deescalation of this madness.

On 2/25/2022 at 8:22 PM, williambryan392 said:

I think that the 'News' part of the forum isn't as active as other parts so wanted to re-share a post put out by fiverr re Ukraine to raise its visibility. I think this deserves far more attention. Nice work fiverr for acknowledging the situation. If you're currently in Ukraine and need help re your orders you'll be given priority.

I'm from the UK but have spent a lot of time across Eastern Europe and am currently in Tbilisi, Georgia. Ukraine and Georgia are both beautiful parts of the world with immensely kind and welcoming people. Here's hoping for a quick end and deescalation of this madness.

Good initiative

Archived