Account restriction

aaryanfaz

Question

3 answers to this question

Guest lloydsolutions

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

6 minutes ago, aaryanfaz said:

Please can someone help me out or is there a hope of getting my account back

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can get your account back.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

2 hours ago, aaryanfaz said:

Why is Fiverr doing all this so I will we wait for 90days before they tskeq decision

Fiverr likely had a valid reason for suspending your account. They would have informed you of their reason when you were suspended.

The 90-day thing is standard policy for most suspensions.

2 hours ago, aaryanfaz said:

That's shit but can I open another account

No, you cannot. You cannot have more than one account on Fiverr. This is clearly stated in Fiverr's terms of service.

Archived