Getting great feedback from customers just makes your day!

rosebarlow

So many of the posts on here are sellers asking for advice, or more experienced sellers giving advice. Of course, that's partly what the forum is for, but my post today is a little different.

Sometimes you work hard on a job, and the buyer forgets to leave you a review. This is disappointing, but you get it. You're not their primary concern. However, there are are other times when you pour your heart and soul into a job and the client recognises the work you have done and leaves you a positive review. I have had some really lovely reviews over the past few weeks, and when a client does that it really makes your day. It also spurs you on to do more great work, to reach for the stars! We should all be kinder to one another; it really does make a difference!

6 minutes ago, shahadatsajib said:

I was lost 4 buyers review in my first 30 orders. So I think I have nothing to say about this kind of people because a review is her personal physiological matter. Otherhand a good review is a great achievement for a seller because it will displayed lifetime.

I agree ... reviews are so important! Thanks for your comment!

Archived