Can I post a service I need ?

dickson3

1 hour ago, dickson3 said:

I post a service I need, so that anyone who can provide the service will contact me

Why not try posting your request on the main site as a "Buyer request" then. Your request will be exposed to a larger number of sellers there.

1 hour ago, dickson3 said:

if it not against the rules here

Its not against the rules as long as they doesn't fall under any restricted services on the main site. 

19 hours ago, dickson3 said:

against community rules can I post a service I need

It's not against any written rules, but generally, it's not a good idea, because...

19 hours ago, dickson3 said:

so that anyone who can provide the service will contact me

...because of the way Fiverr is set up. This part is against the ToC:

Phishing and Spam - [...] Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

You, as a Buyer, need to be the one to reach out to prospective Sellers.

What you can do in regards to 'posting a request for a service' is asking help in improving your brief. For that, start here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Buyer-Request-Tips?segment=buyer One thing that isn't mentioned in that page is that it's a somewhat good idea to only attach one file to the request. If you have more than one thing you want to include, like multiple images, save all those into one file. A PDF is a good choice. 

Depending on what you're looking for, other users here in the forum might be able to spot something critical that missing from your brief.

Archived