Competitor as a buyer?

teamandromeda

I wouldn't say a competitor order just to see how u work then cancel later, also cause you need some valid reason to ask for a cancellation. 

Me myself as a seller I placed orders several times with other "competitors", mostly for technical type of work that requires measurements ecc. The reason I did that was because I was overwhelmed with work and I just needed someone to help with the boring parts. Actually once I had an extremely bad experience with a seller, he had absolutely no competency in doing the job I asked for, but instead of telling me he's not able he accepted the order and ended up delivering a disaster, I had something like 4revisions until I gave up and re ordered else where. I was extremely mad, I was 100% entitled to cancel or leave a 1* review, but I didn't do that cause as a seller I know how much can affect you...a normal buyer wouldn't think twice to cancel or leave bad reviews.

I suggest you to check how many orders this seller has in the line, if none maybe think twice yes...but if he/she has other orders probably just need some help...or maybe is ordering something he/she is not able to do and you are. 🤷🏼‍♀️

On 2/19/2022 at 10:05 AM, roxana_nesfintu said:

I wouldn't say a competitor order just to see how u work then cancel later, also cause you need some valid reason to ask for a cancellation. 

Me myself as a seller I placed orders several times with other "competitors", mostly for technical type of work that requires measurements ecc. The reason I did that was because I was overwhelmed with work and I just needed someone to help with the boring parts. Actually once I had an extremely bad experience with a seller, he had absolutely no competency in doing the job I asked for, but instead of telling me he's not able he accepted the order and ended up delivering a disaster, I had something like 4revisions until I gave up and re ordered else where. I was extremely mad, I was 100% entitled to cancel or leave a 1* review, but I didn't do that cause as a seller I know how much can affect you...a normal buyer wouldn't think twice to cancel or leave bad reviews.

I suggest you to check how many orders this seller has in the line, if none maybe think twice yes...but if he/she has other orders probably just need some help...or maybe is ordering something he/she is not able to do and you are. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for sharing 

Archived