Fiverr Active Time

shahin291

Question

6 answers to this question

Just remember - the most of "advices" here is nonsense.

You don't have to stay online 24 hours - it will never help you. All the experienced buyers will agree, that they got most of the orders when they was offline, or even when it was late night and they were sleeping peacefully and saw the message in the morning.

Also, being active on Fiverr forum will never help you to get orders (I mean, just text more and more messages). Use Fiverr forum as a source of the information, but try to filter it.

Also-I often see the advice about "contact buyers" - never do this, it's against the ToS.

The most important tip is - to read the ToS and never violate it (I text about it because I see too many tips on this forum, that violates the ToS).

And good luck in your Fiverr journey!

4 hours ago, m_benzir said:

Our Bangladesh time perspective is morning 4 am to 8 am. Evening 12 pm to 2 pm and night 8 am to 12 am is the best time. In this time you get many buyer request as a new seller.

Dude, stop saying this. Fiverr is international, it doesn't matter where and how or for how much time someone is online. Guess what, I am working on my content and pop up online only to read requirements and deliver. I still get orders all the time because what matters is the value and quality I provide, not when I am online. So.. the truth is that how much time you spend online doesn't matter. You can apply to buyer requests at any time, it doesn't matter if you are the first or last lol.

9 hours ago, m_benzir said:

Hello,

It is very difficult to be active 24 hours a day as a new seller. But I have some advice for you.

Our Bangladesh time perspective is morning 4 am to 8 am. Evening 12 pm to 2 pm and night 8 pm to 12 am is the best time. In this time you get many buyer request as a new seller.

I think I was able to help you a little bit.

Regards Benzir.

Archived