Promoted GIG Feature Unqualified for last 8 months

qasimm55

Question

Promoted GIG Feature Unqualified for last 8 months I don't why my 4 gig are unqualified for promoted gig even I meet all requirements. I have a lot of returning clients but still unqualified and also my gig organic ranking is zero. Give me some tips how i recover my account.

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

Promoted GIG Feature Unqualified for last 8 months I don't why my 4 gig are unqualified for promoted gig even I meet all requirements. I have a lot of returning clients but still unqualified and also my gig organic ranking is zero. Give me some tips how i recover my account.

same problem with me also

8 hours ago, qasimm55 said:

Promoted GIG Feature Unqualified for last 8 months I don't why my 4 gig are unqualified for promoted gig even I meet all requirements.

If you notice, in the list of requirements, it does state that there are other factors known only to Fiverr. If you do not qualify for promotion, despite the things you can control being met, then it would appear that there is something -- known only to Fiverr -- that restricts you from promotion. We cannot help you with that. If you don't qualify, then you don't qualify.

Archived