What are things as a seller you would like to improve in future in Fiverr.

vsjforall

Question

Fiverr is a perfect and complete marketplace for small and large sellers to come and excel plus exhibit their skills.

But still As a seller There can be much more improvement with respect to seller. With PRO fiverr, Seller Plus Programs lot managed to make and boost their business. But still I think there are lot of buyers are not getting these programs even after waiting for long time. Also therr are issues with fraudelent buyers makes a sellers life difficult in some orders even FIVERR's customer support is upto the TOP CLASS.

So What all the things as per your views which needs to get more improved in Fiverr in a view of seller?

8 answers to this question

On 2/12/2022 at 6:38 AM, visualstudios said:

You contradict yourself in two sentences back to back. Pick one. Is Fiverr perfect? Or can Fiverr improve?

If a Seller is pro or Top rated in Fiverr Does that mean there is nothing to improve in his skills going forward. Same logic can be applied. Fiverr is top top market place but with respect to sellers or buyers it still has room for improvement. So I asked what all you expect or suggestions that you think it can improve?.

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

This is absolutely false. I'm a Pro and Top Rated seller. There are always things to improve.

Fiverr has a ton of issues.

You make no sense. 

You have absolutely mistaken what I told.. I asked you a question and you just misunderstood it. Infact It was a question for you and you answered that it has a ton of issues. Then the thread is simply for listing it. No for saying like "You Make No Sense" Because I have sense I started this thread to know the issues which sellers face. 

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

This is absolutely false. I'm a Pro and Top Rated seller. There are always things to improve.

Fiverr has a ton of issues.

You make no sense. 

If a Seller is pro or Top rated in Fiverr, Does that mean there is nothing to improve in his skills going forward ???.

Same logic can be applied to my question. Fiverr is top top market place but with respect to sellers or buyers it still has room for improvement. So I asked what all you expect or suggestions that you think it can improve?.

I HOPE NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY I MEANT WITH THAT SIMPLE "??" 

On 2/11/2022 at 10:07 PM, vsjforall said:

Fiverr is a perfect and complete marketplace

This is what you started this thread with. I don't think you understand what "perfect" means. You claimed, yourself, that Fiverr was "perfect". If something is "perfect", then it can't, by definition be improved. You're contradicting yourself, because apparently you don't know what "perfect" means.

3 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

This is what you started this thread with. I don't think you understand what "perfect" means. You claimed, yourself, that Fiverr was "perfect". If something is "perfect", then it can't, by definition be improved. You're contradicting yourself, because apparently you don't know what "perfect" means.

"for small and large sellers to come and excel plus exhibit their skills"

Are you ignoring the rest of the sentence ?. I mentioned specifically what its good for. From What I feel its really good for small and large sellers to come, excel and exhibit skills.. And its a fact. 

I never mentioned the functioning of fiverr is perfect. And that's why I asked the question what it needs to improve. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Archived