buyer rejects the delivery and didn't respond fast about the revision

housetalksl

I have done delivery to a fiverr selected buyer. The order was created with 5 revisions. But during the work, I always communicated with the buyer and send images to check whether I am on correct track. Agreed delivery time was 4 days but I managed to finish it in 3.5 days and I sent the final output to him just after I finished it. I corrected the work during the process according to what client said. But after the delivery he had rejected and asked for a revision. He says that he needs another 2-3 days to get a view from his architet for me to convey the revision details that he needs. But he appriciates the work as " These look great". Since he had requested for a revision, the clock is ticking for me showing that I need to re-deliver it fast. But without proper revision requirements I can't do any work. I don't want to loose him also. Can anyone tell me a solution for this ? I am bit new to fiverr. Also tell me how this late delivery will affect my profile. Thanks.

I would say, you don't need worry about the revision time after once you deliver the order. You can wait till buyer respond again or after 2-3 days you may knock to remind him if he forget about revision or view with his architect. And you should deliver finally by discussing with your buyer that the order work is actually completed and it works for him. Good luck for you!

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Based on your explanation, I assume that you already made the first delivery. In this case, just ignore the time count. It keeps ticking, but it will not affect your gig or account in any way. The order will likely be marked as "xx days late" past the delivery deadline, but trust me it's nothing to worry about as long as you deliver the first delivery on time.

I had some orders in revision marked as couple of days late before and it has no impact on my gig because I delivered the first draft on time. I know it's strange that the time keeps running even after the delivery, because it shouldn't, but that's just how it is here.

19 minutes ago, kevindwren said:

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Based on your explanation, I assume that you already made the first delivery. In this case, just ignore the time count. It keeps ticking, but it will not affect your gig or account in any way. The order will likely be marked as "xx days late" past the delivery deadline, but trust me it's nothing to worry about as long as you deliver the first delivery on time.

I had some orders in revision marked as couple of days late before and it has no impact on my gig because I delivered the first draft on time. I know it's strange that the time keeps running even after the delivery, because it shouldn't, but that's just how it is here.

Right. Nice explanation. 

Archived