delete my gig

trendygrafix19

Question

9 answers to this question

You could try contacting CS through the helpdesk if you accidentally delete it and see if they can restore it. I'm not sure they can though but it would be worth trying.

If they can't restore it you might find your gig in Google cache or archive . org.

What you could do is make a copy of all your gigs' important text/files on your computer (or keep them on your computer and upload them when creating/editing a gig - as long as any text won't have characters that Fiverr's editor would say is invalid) in case you do accidentally delete/change something and want to restore it.

It would be good if they did have some way to save everything (eg. as a backup that we could save in case we want to restore it) or if we could go back to a different version.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

On 2/12/2022 at 5:39 AM, uk1000 said:

You could try contacting CS through the helpdesk if you accidentally delete it and see if they can restore it. I'm not sure they can though but it would be worth trying.

If they can't restore it you might find your gig in Google cache or archive . org.

What you could do is make a copy of all your gigs' important text/files on your computer (or keep them on your computer and upload them when creating/editing a gig - as long as any text won't have characters that Fiverr's editor would say is invalid) in case you do accidentally delete/change something and want to restore it.

It would be good if they did have some way to save everything (eg. as a backup that we could save in case we want to restore it) or if we could go back to a different version.

Can you explain with step by step I did the same mistake n

• Like 3