How to talk to the buyer??

liton921

Question

5 answers to this question

You need to be very professional and clear in your communication. Your communication is the key that you're going to convert that prospect into a lead. Try to address their problem and pain point in the very first line so they are engaged that you got their point and you're the only person on Earth who can help them. Believe me, it's going to work like magic for you. 

9 hours ago, animie_video said:

You need to be very professional and clear in your communication. Your communication is the key that you're going to convert that prospect into a lead. Try to address their problem and pain point in the very first line so they are engaged that you got their point and you're the only person on Earth who can help them. Believe me, it's going to work like magic for you. 

Thank you so much.......

Your communication should be clear, understandable and professional in order to convince  buyer. Another important topic is you have to expert in your niche so that u can easily understand about his or her service/criteria. Finally, polite and nice behavior is very important for your long term journey as a freelancer. 

Hello, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Hello, I have read your project details and I know you want ( describe client demand). I am sure I can give you the perfect work and I am a full-time freelancer. so you will get the best service and support. I am now online for you so if you want you can message me.

Best Regards

Your name

Best Regards

Your name

here is some idea. But you should try to communicate in your way.

Archived