Client asking for more work.

madhavayedla

Question

A client asked to collect emails(200) for him which i did and he told that he gave this order to another guy which he only gave 50 emails where i gave 123. He did not pay for this and gave another similar job for me and he paid this time. He asked 200 emails and i could get 72. I already asked him to pay for the 123 emails and he did not respond and now he is asking for revision and is asking remaining 128 emails (before i got 72) for another product. What can i do? Should i contact the fiverr costumer care.

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

My math doesn’t add up here 

You order that he paid for is for how many emails? How many emails did you state you will provide in your order description on his order page? 
please do not count emails that you did for him without him placing an order. 

he asked a list of 200 emails

2 minutes ago, madhavayedla said:

he asked a list of 200 emails

And how many did you deliver in your order? 
if the agreement t was for 200 emails and you delivered only 72 then you have to deliver the rest. 

If you agreed upfront that the order will be for 72 emails but he will pay for your previous emails then you are ok. 

Lesson: never ever provide any work without an order in place, if you sent work in messages without and order you just did work for free.

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And how many did you deliver in your order? 
if the agreement t was for 200 emails and you delivered only 72 then you have to deliver the rest. 

If you agreed upfront that the order will be for 72 emails but he will pay for your previous emails then you are ok. 

Lesson: never ever provide any work without an order in place, if you sent work in messages without and order you just did work for free.

I asked him that he did not pay me for the 123 emails for which he still did not reply. Thank you for replying!

2 minutes ago, madhavayedla said:

No i did not

Then unfortunately you are in the wrong here (even if you did the work) and you have to deliver all 200 emails unless your client will agree to include those 123 emails after your message to your order. Otherwise fiverr CS unlikely to back you up on this as you have an order which is a binding contract for 200 emails 

7 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Then unfortunately you are in the wrong here (even if you did the work) and you have to deliver all 200 emails unless your client will agree to include those 123 emails after your message to your order. Otherwise fiverr CS unlikely to back you up on this as you have an order which is a binding contract for 200 emails 

Okay , thanks for replying.

Archived