What are some useful tips you guys would give to an emerging artist here?

maia_arts

Hi everyone,
I’m new here and I would like to make art for other people. I specialize in botanical and floral art along with cartoons as well. I have only one gig up on my page because every time I try putting up a gig with anime pictures I have made, Fivver decides to take it down. The art is not lewd nor disrespectful in any way so I have no idea why this keeps happening. Is there a rule against anime art? Should I just stick with botanical art for now?

Hi everyone,
I created an account on fiverr to offer illustration services a few weeks ago, and I am not getting any orders 😦 I was thinking of uploading more gigs but I’m not sure if that would help. Do you guys have any solutions? What should I do? I don’t even see many or any buyer’s requests which makes this even more frustrating for me.

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone,
I am new here and I wanted to know what are some useful things to know before you start off selling your services as an artist on fiverr. I make custom children's book illustrations and botanicals and would like some input from fellow artists here. 

I saw your gigs. It needs so many improvement. You need to select perfect gig category so that you can get your service related buyer request. Then you need to send 10 buyer request everyday. Besides as a new seller, I think you need to make a lowest price package on gig, so that you can get some order first.

Archived