Tips for new sellers

shahebeakram

There is no other way to get you order fast. It generally take some time to get your first order and if you're lucky enough, you'll get one within few months here. Just focus on improving your gig. I checked yours and I think you could do your gig thumbnails better. Go check high ranking gigs in your niche and see how they set up their thumbnails. In the graphic design field, visually pleasing portfolio is extremely important. I would also be careful with that "unlimited revisions" claim in your gig description. Some buyers might take advantage of that and you'll end up with never-ending revision process. Speaking from experience, it's extremely exhausting and really not worth it. I think you should consider removing it once you manage to get a number of buyers and reviews.

1 hour ago, kevindwren said:

There is no other way to get you order fast. It generally take some time to get your first order and if you're lucky enough, you'll get one within few months here. Just focus on improving your gig. I checked yours and I think you could do your gig thumbnails better. Go check high ranking gigs in your niche and see how they set up their thumbnails. In the graphic design field, visually pleasing portfolio is extremely important. I would also be careful with that "unlimited revisions" claim in your gig description. Some buyers might take advantage of that and you'll end up with never-ending revision process. Speaking from experience, it's extremely exhausting and really not worth it. I think you should consider removing it once you manage to get a number of buyers and reviews.

Thank You So Much 🖤🥀

I think in order to get order you have to know about the order process first.  For getting order in your gig you have to know how many visitor or click get into your gig. If it increase day by day then you have the probability to get order. If click increase there is chance to get message from buyer. Then you have to talk with the buyer as sells person. You should have to sell your skill with very professional manner. If you conceive the buyer 1st then others then the order is yours. If you market your gigs then there is a chance to get more click and impression that will help your gig to rank.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 3:39 AM, mahmud_shovon said:

I think in order to get order you have to know about the order process first.  For getting order in your gig you have to know how many visitor or click get into your gig. If it increase day by day then you have the probability to get order. If click increase there is chance to get message from buyer. Then you have to talk with the buyer as sells person. You should have to sell your skill with very professional manner. If you conceive the buyer 1st then others then the order is yours. If you market your gigs then there is a chance to get more click and impression that will help your gig to rank.

Thank You❤️

Archived