Need advice on First order processing

hanatn

Question

Hello, I have some questions hope you can support to answer because this is my first order there. Im kind of confusing now.
I offer service about painting cartoon object and backgrounds, and yesterday I got 1st order to paint an object and delivery time will be 5 days.
1. Today I finish and send customer the 1st version, and waiting to see if they want to revise or not (I offer 2 times revisions). I sent via box chat of FIVERR with attachment of the image, and watermark included. Besides, I also noted the customer that when they confirmed I will send the final without watermark. Here my question is when they confirm/or revise, I still can send again via box chat right? I notice there a button "DELIVERY NOW" which located lower "remaining time" position, is this for sending the final product?
2. Today I send the 1st version, waiting for customer to reply if they want to revise or not. But I worry what if they reply a little late, like 3 days later, and I remain not much time and maybe late to revise.. something like that because I don't want to be late (so I try to finish soon and send today). How to deal with this situation? should we have the revision dead-line?
All the comments/advice will be much appreciated!!

4 answers to this question

Do not deliver with the chat box. Deliver on the order page only. The buyer has a chance to request a revision on the order page if they want one.

I'm not 100% sure as I do not offer graphic services, but I believe Fiverr puts a watermark on deliveries until the person accepts them.

You should always deliver in the "Deliver Now" section. Client can request a revision or accept the delivery. Fiverr will automatically add the watermark for you (if you elect this feature). And when client approves, the watermark will be removed by Fiverr. 

On 1/25/2022 at 12:00 PM, hanatn said:

2. Today I send the 1st version, waiting for customer to reply if they want to revise or not. But I worry what if they reply a little late, like 3 days later, and I remain not much time and maybe late to revise.. something like that because I don't want to be late (so I try to finish soon and send today). How to deal with this situation? should we have the revision dead-line?

Besides the answers on how to deliver I also wanted to add that don't worry if the buyer replies late after you've delivered your order. If you delivered it on time then you're good! The countdown clock keeps going down but it won't be marked as late in your statistics if you met the original deadline. And also (if you weren't aware already I'm mentioning it just in case), a delivery is always automatically completed after 3 days. So if a buyer doesn't take action within that time limit, your order will be marked as finished. 

Good luck with your Fiverr journey! 

Archived