My gigs are on the last pages

soya_media_

Hi everyone!

So I am level 2 seller, my gigs was on the first page and everything was going well. Suddenly all my gigs are on the last pages and my impressions goes from 35k to 200. This is all start when I want to try the feature of promoted gigs then they are saying that my gigs are unqualified. 

Can you please let if there is anyone with the same issue and how did you fix this problem. 

Looking to hear something positive. 

Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Sad 9

I am not sure if it has anything to do with your promoted gigs, however, I was late with a few orders due to a family emergency and it really impacted my impressions. I went from almost 100k to about 0 and because I wasn't showing up, I wasn't getting orders and suddenly my average on-time score went below 90% and I went from a level 2 to a level 1 -- still not enough orders in November and am now a New Seller again. It's definitely frustrating and finally over two months later, I can see in my gigs that my impressions have gone from 20 or so to ten thousand over the last couple of days now that my numbers are back up over 90%. Have your averages gone down or have you been late or missed a response to a new message? This could be impacting it. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, soya_media_ said:

Thank you for your reply!

So after two months it fixed to you automatically that is it?

No I didn't miss a message, my response Time is 1 hour 

Yes, It ended up solving itself. Poor reviews, late orders, a decrease in response rate, or doing something against Fiverr rules can all lead to a sudden decrease in impressions. You can reach out to customer support and ask them and they will be able to review what happened. Good luck!

• Like 7
  • Up 2

The same thing happened to me. Once I attempted asking questions to Customer Service Reps and my Success Manager, I received different responses. Starting with the Algorithm has to change for others to get a chance (Understandable). Then I get an answer of not being able to be given an answer for the reason. Then I was told that It happened because of a private survey from buyers and was advised to work on communicating better with buyers. When I have a 5-star rating and a 81 percent Repeat Business Rate. Then I started running promoted gigs and got about 10 new orders quickly. I knocked out about 7-8 of those orders quickly. Then the feature of promoted gigs were unqualified. Something isn’t right. If I get different answers for my concerns, doesn’t that seem like a lie? At first I was confused, no sorry. I should say frustrated, but I see there’s nothing that I can do about it. I was working so hard for my account/gigs to grow! SMH…

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, tomiepatrick said:

work on communicating better with buyers. When I have a 5-star rating and a 81 percent Repeat Business Rate.

Your public reviews doesn’t mean that one of clients might’ve left unfavourable private review. Some buyers leave ok public review but can give a different answer in a private survey after your order. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tomiepatrick said:

Then I was told that It happened because of a private survey from buyers and was advised to work on communicating better with buyers.

Private reviews are given by the buyer. They count much more to how nice the algorithm is to you than the public reviews.

It sounds like you need to work on your customer service skills.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"Ever since that fateful day in August 2022(the month I started freelancing on Fiverr) when I was unfortunately involved in an accident and couldn't deliver an order on time, Fiverr has treated me like an outcast.

They've cast me aside, pushing my gigs to the last page and doing the same to any new ones I upload.

It feels like they don't want anything to do with me and my hard work anymore.

I've been struggling to make a comeback, but the endless rejection and isolation is taking a toll on me emotionally. I feel lost, abandoned and hopeless.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

• 2 months later...