Unresponsive buyer at quite big project

julian_11_2

Question

Hi,

Lately I got my first big project and everything started going well. Together with the customer I specified the project detaiIs and soon started the work. I sent him updates regularly but he kept ignoring them. He went online just seconds after I sent the message but does not respond. I asked hin to meet up via Zoom to discuss the progress and further steps. After some days we held our meeting and he seemed to be happy with the current status. After the Zoom meeting I continued my work and send him regular updates, but still get no reaction. As the project requires communication the situation is quite difficult for me and I am not sure how to handle it. Should I tell him that I need more feedback?

Thank for your advice in advance!

4 answers to this question

Absolutely yes, you should tell him.

In this case, if he keeps ignoring you, I would just keep sending the updates - in the end, when you will deliver finished result, it will prove, that you really worked hard and tried to communicate with him. Sometimes such types of buyers can ask for refund, so just keep being active in communication, send him everything step by step to protect yourself

Guest freelancerjabir
19 hours ago, julian_11_2 said:

Hi,

Lately I got my first big project and everything started going well. Together with the customer I specified the project detaiIs and soon started the work. I sent him updates regularly but he kept ignoring them. He went online just seconds after I sent the message but does not respond. I asked hin to meet up via Zoom to discuss the progress and further steps. After some days we held our meeting and he seemed to be happy with the current status. After the Zoom meeting I continued my work and send him regular updates, but still get no reaction. As the project requires communication the situation is quite difficult for me and I am not sure how to handle it. Should I tell him that I need more feedback?

Thank for your advice in advance!

You can knock him for updating and if he is still not responding and your delivery time is also near then you can deliver the project !

Thanks for your advice. I still got some time to delvier. I will continue to send him updates and to show him I am doing my best for the result he wants. If I got another chance to tell him, I will ask the client for more feedback. If I can´t reach him anymore I will do my best to finish the project in the best possible way.

Archived