Fiverr Gig Website Marketing

loomway

Question

Hi, I got the idea to create a website for my fiverr account.

This is because when I buy a promo for my fiverr account, I will have a lot of impressions and few clicks and my concert will go down. But if I have a lot of impressions on the site and only a few people click on my fiverr account, there is a chance that they will buy my service.

It's a good idea ?

3 answers to this question

On 1/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, loomway said:

It's a good idea ?

Not really.

If you have the ability to make your own website to sell your services then there's very little reason to be on Fiverr. The point of marketing is to get people to buy, so if you're not getting those conversions now when you're already buying promotions, making your own website won't help at all.

If you're getting clicks but no orders, that generally means something in your gig description or packages is what's preventing people from buying.

If one creates a site to promote their Fiverr profile, one thing you need to make sure of is that it only leads to Fiverr - this means, no other type of personal contact (email, social media etc). This can get your account banned from the site. You also cannot use Google ad words to promote your Fiverr profile or site you make to lead people to your Fiverr profile. This will get your account banned as well.

As someone else mentioned, if you are able to make a site selling your services, and are able to get decent traffic to it, why lead them to Fiverr? You worked for those leads, so set up a payment system on your site. But, that is your choice.

GG

Archived