Gig's prices?​πŸ˜₯​

pjdream

Question

Β 

What happened to the gig's prices on fiverr? How is it possible that I had set the base price of $ 5 for the gig, customers show $ 4 and something and I collected 3.69 euros from the first commission? Is my work really only worth 3 euros?Β πŸ˜₯

6 answers to this question

Nothing happened to gig prices. Fiverr takes 20% commission, and always have. On a $5 gig, the seller makes $4. The € is worth more than the dollar, so $4 will be 3.something euros.Β 

And I don't know, is your work worth 4 euros? Would that be much different? You are free to set the price you want on your work.

25 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Nothing happened to gig prices. Fiverr takes 20% commission, and always have. On a $5 gig, the seller makes $4. The € is worth more than the dollar, so $4 will be 3.something euros.Β 

And I don't know, is your work worth 4 euros? Would that be much different? You are free to set the price you want on your work.

Β 

22 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

That was my first thought. If your work is more, than charge more!

Β 

I would like to have opinions on what I create, but the last time I posted an update on my gig, nobody considered meΒ πŸ‘€Β 

anyway thanks for the replies, you are super nice!

Being a new seller on fiverr is tough and need a lot of patients, but you need to try every single day, try to go online most of the time and send buyer request fiverr give free 10 buyer requests every day, it's an opportunity to market yourself and hopefully some buyer interested in your offer and contact you or maybe buy your gig. Be patient.

16 hours ago, bilalanwarux said:

Being a new seller on fiverr is tough and need a lot of patients, but you need to try every single day, try to go online most of the time and send buyer request fiverr give free 10 buyer requests every day, it's an opportunity to market yourself and hopefully some buyer interested in your offer and contact you or maybe buy your gig. Be patient.

Thanks for the answer, but....I didn't talk about that :')

Archived