Problem

kanwalart

Question

So, I recently had a client that was asking me for refund. What should I do?

Basically, I delivered the file and after 15 or 20 days later they contacted me and asked for refund as the file was not working right(I don't want to give the money back but I'm not against it) I checked the file to see if I did something wrong but the file had no issue. It was working fine. I told them that I didn't find any issues or tell me what problem they are facing. After that the conversation stopped and recently they contacted me again and said that it's your responsibility to fix the problem and again I asked for the problem and they didn't tell me. I don't know what to do now like are there any chances for me to get reported by them or even if I did get reported is there any chances for me to get out safely?

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kanwalart said:

and again I asked for the problem and they didn't tell me.

You asked for the problem and they didn't tell you. You also checked to see whether the file you delivered is working and it seems to be working for you. It's safe to say that you should not refund them since the client is not saying what the problem is. I would only refund if I'm also experiencing the problem that they currently have. But, perhaps try sending the file in their inbox and see if that will solve their problem.

Archived