How can I increase my impressions on Fiverr. I am only getting 40 impressions over 7 gigs.

Guest design_drifts

Guest design_drifts

It has been more than a month and I haven't got any click on my any of my gigs. I have created all 7 gigs with researched keywords, properly used them in my gig, did social media marketing but no clicks no orders I am only getting 40 impression per week or less and no buyer request available.

I am also online on my profile 2 hours a day.

What could be the problem?

Please guide me. Please review my gigs. Need help!

Here is my .

IMG_20211218_144209.jpg

Guest design_drifts
8 minutes ago, codersheikh said:

Marketing your gigs various social media platform that can be help you to get click, impression, order and follow Fiverr forum

I have done that I have posted in many Facebook groups. Can you suggest any other ways?

Guest design_drifts
1 hour ago, shopnagazi said:

I'm facing the same problem after receiving 3 orders in my gig. day by day my impression and click are down and haven't been any new orders.

Have you found any solution for this?

5 hours ago, design_drifts said:

with researched keywords, properly used them in my gig, did social media marketing

Can you elaborate?

* Which keywords did you use?

* What do you mean by properly used them? What did you do?

* Which social media? Which group? What did you do (how did you market)?

Guest design_drifts
6 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Can you elaborate?

* Which keywords did you use?

* What do you mean by properly used them? What did you do?

* Which social media? Which group? What did you do (how did you market)?

Investing hours and hours I found a less competitive keyword in my niche. Let's say "Instagram banner" So, I used that keyword in my gig title, url, gig description. So that I can get rank on that keyword.

I also market my gig on social media platforms. I joined several groups and with proper description, I shared my gig link without spamming.

Still no results.

4 hours ago, design_drifts said:

Investing hours and hours I found a less competitive keyword in my niche. Let's say "Instagram banner"

I’m not sure why you spent hours and hours in it because there are no banners on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure why you expect people looking for it if that product doesn’t exist. 

staying online is completely useless and posting on random Facebook groups IS spamming even if you don’t think so. 

Guest design_drifts
4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m not sure why you spent hours and hours in it because there are no banners on Instagram 🤷‍♀️ I’m not sure why you expect people looking for it if that product doesn’t exist. 

staying online is completely useless and posting on random Facebook groups IS spamming even if you don’t think so. 

I was just giving an example and I also found that buyers are searching that keyword and ranked sellers are getting orders that's why I used it.

Fiverr itself says staying online can give you more exposure to buyers. If not on Facebook groups then how can I promote my gig.

Do you have any suggestions on how can I get more exposure on fiverr.

2 minutes ago, design_drifts said:

I was just giving an example and I also found that buyers are searching that keyword and ranked sellers are getting orders that's why I used i

And I’m telling you that even your example is useless. It’s like selling wings for cars because it has low competition keywords and then complain why no one is buying wings for cars. 

Can you please show me where exactly fiverr says that staying online will rank your gig? 

Unfortunatelly you will need to find a way that works for you selling your services, it’s different even for the sellers in the same category and what works for others might not work for you. Be a smart salesman and try to come up with your own ways to sell your services rather than following with useless advices that forum is swamped with like “stay online and share your gig social media” 

Archived