Confusion

aashirsulehriya

Hello everyone, Marry Christmas! 

I've completed almost 19 orders with my two gigs with 5 star ratings. I made the sales from buyer request section. 

My question is how long it will take me to get orders without sending the buyers request? I understand that when you make no sales than you go to the buyer's request section. But when do you get clients directly in your inbox? I never got a direct client, i made sales from buyers request section. 

39 minutes ago, aashirsulehriya said:

Hello everyone, Marry Christmas! 

I've completed almost 19 orders with my two gigs with 5 star ratings. I made the sales from buyer request section. 

My question is how long it will take me to get orders without sending the buyers request? I understand that when you make no sales than you go to the buyer's request section. But when do you get clients directly in your inbox? I never got a direct client, i made sales from buyers request section. 

I am following the same confusion as a new seller. Some sellers familiar with me got job after posting gig, not from buyer request. We mention this as good luck. Although my gigs impression is good but I am not getting any knock from buyer instead of sending request.

24.12(2).png

1 hour ago, aashirsulehriya said:

My question is how long it will take me to get orders without sending the buyers request?

There's no set duration or schedule in regards to if and when orders may be placed.

Some sellers heavily rely on Buyer Request posts for orders while others have never even used it once and receive all their orders straight from buyers. Fiverr is intended to function as a marketplace where sellers can passively receive orders from buyers at any moment instead of actively "proposing" or "auditioning" for individual orders.

1 hour ago, chinmoybiswas_ said:

Although my gigs impression is good but I am not getting any knock from buyer instead of sending request.

2 of your main gig images say "WPPRDPRESS". If they should say "WORDPRESS" maybe that might not be helping with clicks.

Archived