What do you think about fiverr promoted features ?

only_nurnobi

In my experience this is very good features ! But there are some problems which is very unusual and can be prejudicial for Freelance career due to their automated procedure.

When this features is  "ON" your gig will be rank but by any chance you get bad private feedback or anything that's does not maintain it's criteria then this features will be turn off and your gig will go down to last page even you can't see on search results sometimes . Which effects on your account and earning. Beside this problem I think this is good.

I want to know about your opinions .

Thanks

1 hour ago, only_nurnobi said:

In my experience this is very good features ! But there are some problems which is very unusual and can be prejudicial for Freelance career due to their automated procedure.

When this features is  "ON" your gig will be rank but by any chance you get bad private feedback or anything that's does not maintain it's criteria then this features will be turn off and your gig will go down to last page even you can't see on search results sometimes . Which effects on your account and earning. Beside this problem I think this is good.

I want to know about your opinions .

Thanks

Wow right...only_Nurnobi your talking was all right....🙂

Archived