Gig rank

shiulyakter9

47 minutes ago, shiulyakter9 said:

improve my gig impressions ?

Please visit your fellow seller's gig in your specific category, by that you will have a gd idea about the current best related keywords regarding gig ranking...
By that you can improve your gig related tags & desc...

And be sure to share your gig links oftenly in social platforms (like, Linked in), that would be great for reaching new customer:)

2 hours ago, jk_designer07 said:

Regular try to maintain active online

I gained orders regularly by optimizing my gigs.

The quality of the gig content is very important than staying online.

I wonder how many orders you did get from staying online ?😁...It should be at least a two digit number. Otherwise don't make other seller's matters worse my misdirecting them.🌚

4 hours ago, shiulyakter9 said:

How can improve my gig impressions ? Please suggest me.

Learn the English language. What are your impressions good for if your potential clients see that you cannot write a proper sentence?

3 hours ago, jk_designer07 said:

Regular try to maintain active online and send buyer request constantly and try to social media marketing of gigs which you want to serve for..

How have these tactics been working out for you? Please share more tips.

On 12/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, gajuseidi said:

How have these tactics been working out for you? Please share more tips.

Thanks for your advice. I know.. There are several tips for increasing gig impression and getting more buyer. Although I'm sharing small tips but I'm learning now how to get more order. if you know something more than others than carry on your opinions.

On 12/18/2021 at 5:12 PM, lawan21 said:

I gained orders regularly by optimizing my gigs.

The quality of the gig content is very important than staying online.

I wonder how many orders you did get from staying online ?😁...It should be at least a two digit number. Otherwise don't make other seller's matters worse my misdirecting them.🌚

Don't underestimate others. If you know something more important tips that helps to improve others, you should share it with everyone that I think which is helpful for everyone otherwise don't show off or misunderstand me. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

Share your advice otherwise don't look so smart. 

First of all, no one is obligated to share their advice with you. Secondly, Mike made a good point, but it seems like instead of listening you got offended.

1 hour ago, jk_designer07 said:

There are several tips for increasing gig impression and getting more buyer. Although I'm sharing small tips but I'm learning now how to get more order.

You're not sharing "small tips", you're repeating the same nonsense this forum is plagued with like a parrot.

Archived