WHY IS GETTING ORDER SO HARD?

rasaqgraphics01

Why isn't working at a grocery store easy? Or - say, how come cleaners have to work super hard?

My point is that work is work. Getting a single order on Fiverr isn't THAT hard to be fair - but it's not meant to be easy. Online work isn't this magical solution to everything unfortunately. It comes with its ups and downs AND! it's unstable unlike many other jobs. I honestly wouldn't recommend working on here to someone unless they have a pretty good set of skills in a specific area. 

23 hours ago, katakatica said:

Why isn't working at a grocery store easy? Or - say, how come cleaners have to work super hard?

My point is that work is work. Getting a single order on Fiverr isn't THAT hard to be fair - but it's not meant to be easy. Online work isn't this magical solution to everything unfortunately. It comes with its ups and downs AND! it's unstable unlike many other jobs. I honestly wouldn't recommend working on here to someone unless they have a pretty good set of skills in a specific area. 

I really appreciate your insight, if you must know I have a skills set. But is there is wrong been a polymath?

23 hours ago, katakatica said:

Thank you!

Archived