Fiverr ORDER!

bishnubiswas908

2 hours ago, bishnubiswas908 said:

Hey, I have got Promoted Gigs last three days ago and activated the 
Promoted Gigs. But last three days only I got 35 impressions and no Click. I need help, how can i get more Order by Promoted Gigs. Thanks in Advance 🙂

I'm also interested to know.

• 3 weeks later...

Tips: Great ratings and reviews 

Communicate clearly with your buyers 
Be transparent from the very beginning of the order until fully completed and delivered. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Gaining clarity not only improves your service but also ensures that a buyer understands what they will receive and that they will be satisfied with it.

Thoroughly describe your service on your Gig page

Make sure that your title is clear, your description explains the service you provide in great detail, and, if necessary, clarify what you don’t offer within the Gig’s scope.

Use the frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
Equip yourself and provide answers to the most common issues and concerns raised.

The above is from the Help Centre. 

The straightforward answer is getting more reviewed orders. However, buyers aren't obligated to leave a review and if they want to rate the order they will so it's not smart to ask buyers to do so. 

I wouldn't worry about it too much, since it doesn't really affect your profile other than potential buyers seeing 'less completed' orders. Instead just focus on delivering qualitative deliveries & communicating well. Since you already have 100+ reviews, having buyers rate your orders now aren't as vital as it can be when you just start. 

Hope this clarified things!

2 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

The straightforward answer is getting more reviewed orders. However, buyers aren't obligated to leave a review and if they want to rate the order they will so it's not smart to ask buyers to do so. 

I wouldn't worry about it too much, since it doesn't really affect your profile other than potential buyers seeing 'less completed' orders. Instead just focus on delivering qualitative deliveries & communicating well. Since you already have 100+ reviews, having buyers rate your orders now aren't as vital as it can be when you just start. 

Hope this clarified things!

Oh Great. Thanks a Lot. 💙💙💙💙💙

Archived